Monday, January 5, 2009

Its a New Year and I'm Excited about becoming a Director with Scentsy

January 5, 2009 -

Hard to believe another year is over, where did the time go? Wow, what a fantastic November & December with Scentsy...Now I'm setting my goals for the upcoming year - I'll share just a couple...

1. Continue to grow Spiritually, focus on helping others in their Spiritual walk.

2. Schedule at least 6 events for my Scentsy Business in January!

3. Promote to DIRECTOR with my Scentsy Business!!! I am so excited about relationship with Scentsy and for the Scentsy products, I find such great enjoyment each day simply by smelling the wonderful scents I have warming in my warmers, well, all 10 warmers, yes I know I have a serious Addiction!

4. Add another two consultants to my team in January.

Its been hard to get back in the swing of things, but slowly and surely I'm getting there.....Oops, the Christmas Tree is still up, that's okay its beautiful and reminds me of the most important day in our life and in history, the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus....

I'll write again soon!

Many Blessing to all that visit!!!

No comments: