Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay, so I don't know everything about setting up a blog!

Its 11:15 and I have been working on this blog since 9am, FINALLY I fixed my mistakes, WHEW!

Hey, its Tuesday and its raining here on Lake Hartwell, we so desperately need the rain here, our lake is almost dried up.........Actually its pouring, Thank God!

Listen, this month is the perfect time to host a SCENT EVENT, why??? Cause its double the hostess 1/2 priced products........Plus, the scent of the month, Spruce & Citrus is amazing, I have it warming thoughout my home, its so yummy..........Please contact me for more information about hosting a basket or home show...........

I'm looking for New Consultants to join our TEAM, I am totally commited to helping anyone interested, GROW and EARN...........I'd love to hear from you soon........

Okay my friends, off to attack the "to-do" list..........Many Blessings! Until the next time....

No comments: